Wednesday’s episode of South Park included A LOT of Penn State and Mom is Poor jokes. Here is the complete list:
Penn State Jokes
- Now listen, you’re going to be going to a foster home so I need to know; Would you like to go to Neverland Ranch, a Catholic Church or Penn State University?
- Joe Paterno doesn’t walk into a police station.
- And it also says here that Penn State likes to be losing at half time, because at Penn State they like it when you’re a little behind in the locker room.
- On a scale of 1-10, how old should you be to stay away from Penn State?
- Two Penn State administrators walk into a butt.
- But you cant just turn your fustration on a little kid who cant defend himself. What is this, the shower room at Penn State?
- I put innocent children in great danger. What am I, the recruitment agent for Penn State?
Mom is Poor Jokes
- Your mom is so poor she can’t even pay attention.
- His mom is so poor the ducks throw bread at her.
- Cartman’s mom is so poor, when she goes to KFC she has to lick other people’s fingers.
- My mom is so poor she wears cheerios for earrings.
- My mom is so poor when she heard about the Last Supper she thought she was running out of food stamps.
- My mom is so poor she waves around a popsicle stick and calls it air conditioning.
- My mom is so poor she opened a Gmail just so she could eat the spam.
- My mom is so poor, that when she gets mad she can’t afford to fly off the handle so she’s got to Greyhound off the handle.
- His mom is so poor she cuts coupons out to be institutionalized.
- His mom is so poor he only knows hand outs
- My mom is so poor she walks down the road with one shoe, and if you ask her if she lost a shoe she says “no, I found one”.